Saturday, November 8, 2014

I just really wanted to post this guy. He came to my den asking for my friends Spike Collar and when my friend said "No sorry" he said "plz" she said no again and then he made the crying face and said he reported her. We told him reporting really doesn't do anything and then he said he was a grown up with kids, we told him he shouldn't be playing a kids game and should be having fun with his so called "KIDS" and be doing adult things or whatever, he said he called A.J.H.Q and then called us a beach and sit, I think those were meant to be bad words but whatever. He was a real idiot. Thanks for reading! Buh bye! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Alphashewolf05!

No comments:

Post a Comment